I wasn't sure we could top last year's birthday post , but then I got some new inspiration and material from mom's main squeeze, and now I am pretty sure her 2011 birthday post measures up.

So, Mimi, you know your man can rock an endorsement. Just click here for proof. I have the idea of the century.... wait for it...
George's Jellies!!!!!
Is your heart palpitating yet? I knew it would be. Just think of all the flavor combinations...
- "The Fireman" Hot Pepper
- "Blue berry Clear Sky"
- I'm trying really hard to think of something to go with "Adalida." I'm just not that good.
and the labels....

and the very best part of all... if King George endorses something, he tests it first. Can you just imagine this vision in your jelly kitchen, playing the guitar while you cook. Sounds good to me!

I can see the orders coming in now.
Happy Birthday, Mother. In all seriousness, you have been the best friend I could ask for this past year (and always). Thanks for all the encouragement, for listening, for loving on my baby girl, for showing me how to be a good mother. I could not ask for more, and my cup runneth over.
Love, love, love to you on your birthday and always-
Jenny, Jonathan, Helen Claire, and your man GEORGE! I know if he could just meet you one time, Norma would be toast (with jelly, of course).
You have to email him...best idea ever and there's probably lots of other songs that could be turned into flavors
ReplyDelete