Wednesday, September 25, 2013

School Pictures

Helen Claire has moved to a new pre-school.  I haven't updated the blog about her new school, the CLC closing, or any of the details, but I will eventually.

 DSC_0085

In the meantime, we had our first school pictures at new school.  They were bad, y'all.  Really bad... clothes crooked, hair not fixed, not looking at the camera.  Helen Claire was cute, but the actual pictures themselves were not.  Trust me, if there was even one that looked like the photographers tried on, I would have ordered it.

I was so heartbroken over it, too, which sounds dramatic, but we  ALWAYS buy the school pictures.  Not that they are ever fabulous, but just so we  have a marker of what Helen Claire looked like each school year, how much she has grown and changed.

DSC_0082
 DSC_0076

Well, not this year.  I took the pictures in this post outside of school and Vail, and we will use this as our "school picture" for this year.  I'm trying to get over myself, but it feels so sad not to have the "official" school picture this fall.

 

1 comment: