We packed her bag the night before, because the teacher comes to her preschool, so she wears her regular school clothes and changes for ballet class.
She carried her own little ballerina bag, and she looked like such a little girl- not like the baby that I still see in my mind and in my heart. I was so excited and happy for her, though, that I couldn't be sad. Such a big day and one she has looked forward to since she got her first dress-up tutu!
Then, on Thursday, she started gymnastics at school. She doesn't have to change for that class, even though it comes to preschool as well. We just make sure she wears some comfy clothes on Thursdays.
I told her teachers not to worry if she didn't want to change. I'm going to soak up the girlishness and sweetness as long as I can!









No comments:
Post a Comment