I am cryingT
That is the sweetest thing ever. These pictures will mean so much to HC one day! Precious.
They are so sweet together. He combed you girls hair just like that.
I can't even deal with how precious this is Jenny. HC is so lucky to have your grandparents around to love on her. Some of my fondest memories are the times I spent with my great-grandparents. He is so sweet! -Sarah
I am crying
ReplyDeleteT
That is the sweetest thing ever. These pictures will mean so much to HC one day! Precious.
ReplyDeleteThey are so sweet together. He combed you girls hair just like that.
ReplyDeleteI can't even deal with how precious this is Jenny. HC is so lucky to have your grandparents around to love on her. Some of my fondest memories are the times I spent with my great-grandparents. He is so sweet! -Sarah
ReplyDelete