I love everything about the movie... Kevin, Buzz, Buzz's ugly girlfriend "Buzz, your girlfriend...woof." It really is my favorite movie of all time, and I really like my VHS copy from way back when the best... it might be sentimental, but I like to keep tradition by watching my old faithful copy with the Wallace and Grommet previews. Yes, I'm that obsessive about it. I don't watch it as much as I use to, but it wouldn't be Christmas without my Home Alone.
The other day, Jonathan and I were talking to Helen Claire about all the fun things we were going to do at Christmas. We were talking about all the Christmas movies we would watch, and I took the opportunity to introduce her to the Home Alone scream... you know the one where Kevin gets out of the shower and puts his dad's aftershave on, then screams with both hands on his cheeks.
Helen Claire probably thought her parents needed to go to the looney bin at first, but after a minute or so, she joined right in. Now, we can ask her how to do the Home Alone, and she knows exactly what to do...
Merry Christmas to me!!! This makes my year! I'll try to snap a picture or video sometime soon so all of you can see it too.
I love all the new posts! And, I love her Home Alone face!
ReplyDeleteJen, your love of Home Alone is one of my favorite Christmas memories.
ReplyDelete