Friday, December 2, 2011

10 to go

You all won't believe this, but I only have 10 posts to finish before I am completely caught up!!! This won't matter to most of you, but I'm doing a little virtual victory dance. When I started working on adding all my pictures to my previously typed posts, I had more to finish than I would like to admit. It was at least a whole page in the "edit posts," tab, so I think that is 25 or so. Plus, I had a few more, so I probably had 30-35 total. Way too many. Ridiculous. But, I am almost there. So, check here, there and everywhere, because there are probably some "new" posts you haven't read yet.


2 comments:

  1. I love all the posts! I have it in Google Reader, so it makes it easy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, I need to find out about google reader. Does it send you an email when a new one is posted or something? You see how techie I am...

    ReplyDelete