Helen Claire went to the doctor on December 13th. She weighted 16 pounds, 4 ounces and was 25 inches long. I was a little bummed because she was only in the 50th percentile for both, but that is ok according to her doctor, so no I guess it's not a big deal.
She had her shots, which included the first flu shot, which put us out of work and school for three days last week. You can see from the picture below that she was not her usual, happy self.
You can also see that she had not been in the bath tub yet. I promise we did wash her off that night- she did not look thrown away the entire night!
By Saturday, she was back to her old self, so we took these to mark her 6 month birthday- wow, 6 months!
She started getting a little bit outdone with us, I think...
We love you so much butterbean, and we don't know what we ever did without you.





No comments:
Post a Comment