Friday, November 12, 2010

A Note from the Baby


Hi, everybody, Helen Claire here.  Just wanted to post a quick little note to tell you all about the greatest thing I discovered this week-- MAIL!  Did you all know that people can put prizes and stuff in a box and then send it to your very own house!  This was news to me, but let me tell you that it makes me extra happy.  I was a very lucky little baby and got mail for three days in a row this week, plus I got three Halloween cards a while ago too!  Whoever came up with this mail idea is a genius, and I send them my baby hugs and kisses.  Just take a look at how into the mail I was...






Thanks to everyone for all of my goodies!

Lots of love,
Baby Helen Claire

No comments:

Post a Comment