Saturday, August 28, 2010

Baby Things I Love...

So, we are almost three months in to the parenting world, and I can now confidently list some baby products I can't live without. In no certain order, here are the must-have products for baby Helen Claire:

1. Swaddle Wraps- I'm partial to the ones by Aden and Anais, because they are stretchy, made from breathable cotton, not too hot, but enough to keep her from getting chilled, plus they are cute, too.

2. Soft edge Passies- we love the Mam passies with the teething edges. Love them!

3. Dr. Brown's Bottles- we went through issues until we found these bottles. They are a pain to wash because they have 7 or 8 pieces for each bottle, but if you're baby will eat, it's worth it!

4. Gentle vapors nightlight with built-in vaporizer- (also, Johnson's vapor bath- double whammie, people). I got one of these when Helen Claire had her first ear infection, and we have been hooked ever since.

5. Pampers. I love them. Helen Claire HATES to be the least little bit wet, and Pampers are the best for her. We have tried lots of other brands, but we always prefer the Pampers. They keep her dry, they are soft, we can tell when she is wet. We love them.



No comments:

Post a Comment