Sunday, August 29, 2010

Vote... We Need Your Help

Helen Claire can't decide on her Halloween costume... so, we need your help with a vote.

Option number one... Cupcake  (we have to tweak this one to make it small enough for a baby, but you get the idea)


Option number two... Owl

Leave your vote in the comments section, and we will let you know who wins by the end of the week.  

7 comments:

  1. I can't see the pictures...what website is it on?

    ReplyDelete
  2. What?!? I need to fix it. Hang on just a little big. They are from PB kids.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are both so cute...but I vote for the owl. I almost bought her an owl outfit at wal-mart!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chad voted for, and I quote, "Hoot"

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hoot. That is funny, Uncle Chad.
    I vote Owl although HC would be adorable in anything.

    ReplyDelete