We are 37 (and a half- sorry, I'm a little behind) weeks, and I am getting bored with my regular update about the doctor's visit, cravings, movements, etc., so I figured it was time to shake things up a little bit. Time for a contest- yay!
Since so many people (all 4 of you) read this blog, I'm not sure how well this will work, but we are going to give it a try- just for fun and a little prize for the winner. Here are some facts about this pregnancy. Read them over, and make your best prediction for the DATE and TIME of Sweetpea's grand entrance. The person who guesses
the closest will receive his/her choice of the first non-family phone call OR a $5 Starbucks gift card. If there is a tie, the winner will be decided by the closest guess of the baby's weight, so be sure to include that with your guess.
Here are the facts:
Official Due Date: June 9
Measurement: I am measuring 37 cm (as of my last appointment), which is right where I should be.
Baby's Position: She had dropped and is turned correctly, with her head down.
Baby's Heartbeat: 136
Cravings: Fruit (berries, watermelon), Ice cream, Sweet Tea
Aversions: Anything spicy (probably because of the heartburn)
Random facts: I have had heartburn since day one of this pregnancy, and it hasn't let up. It feels like she has hit a growth spurt lately, espe
cially this weekend. I was very tired on Saturday, and then she felt heavier and bigger to carry around on Sunday. I am definitely nesting and want to get everything done at home and work- we have about three lists going right now. I am a little weepy. When I dropped my mother off at the airport last week, I was trying not to cry-- and she was only going to Nashville, people!
Here is a picture at 37 1/2 weeks- I'm huge, that pretty much sums it up.
Ok, there you go. Send in your best predictions, and may the best guess win- good luck!
Ok - my prediction is June 4 with a weight of 6 lbs.4 oz. with a HEADFUL of hair :) Can't wait. I'll get Chad's prediction
ReplyDeleteCongratulations Jenny! You are beautiful!!! I love the picture at the top of your blog!
ReplyDeletemy prediction is June 2nd, weight 7 lbs 6oz.
ReplyDeleteChad's prediction is June 10 and weight 6 lbs.
ReplyDeleteCan you change your guess? Obviously I was off.
ReplyDeleteJune 8th. 7 lbs. and 20 inches long with a lot of dark hair.
ReplyDeleteSo I guess Chad is going to win...as usual I can't beat him at anything!!
ReplyDeleteCongrats Jenny and Jonathan, this will be one of the best days of your life.
ReplyDelete