Wednesday, May 19, 2010

36 weeks

Not much new going on around here.  I had another weekly appointment, and everything is progressing right on schedule.  Things looked good with the baby, and we go back next week.

Jonathan installed the car seat this week, and we packed all of our hospital bags.  It was strange to pack for a little person that we haven't even met, but she has her own little bag with her own clothes and hats and socks- she is all set.  

Here is a picture of me and baby Sweetpea this week... I'm not thinking about the fact that I am officially a moose, and Jonathan's ten year high school reunion is less than 4 months after my due date. We're not talking about that right now- plenty of time to worry about that once she gets here, I guess.  At least mom took a picture outside, which is prettier than our regular wall shot.  



Speaking of mom, she was here over the weekend and helped me get some things ready.  We shopped and worked and played baby stuff.  We went to this cute little shop in Vestavia and found the most precious monogrammed shoes.  They are so tiny and sweet, and now Sweetpea is the proud owner of a white pair with pink initials to match her homecoming outfit.  They are way too cute!  As always,  mother being here was a huge help and she made me feel better (aka- calmed me down), and on top of that it was fun.  

No major updates on cravings or movements- poor little baby is getting squished, I think.  She still likes to wake up late at night, but she can't move around as much.  

We go back to the doctor next week- I'll be back with an update and maybe a contest!!!



1 comment:

  1. See!! Summer club will help for the reunion!! (See facebook post if you have NO clue what I am talking about!!)

    ReplyDelete