First of all, does that little ticker on the right side of the screen really say 6 days left? Second, we didn't take a 38 week picture since I was so late in taking a 37 week picture, but here is one at a whopping 39 weeks. Again- huge, nothing else to say about that.
Ever since our showers, Jonathan has been working on putting things together. He re-finished the cradle that Granny used for mother and Aunt Laurie and they used for Vickie, me, Josh and Newt. No more 1980's bright yellow lead paint- thanks Jonathan! Granny still has to help me make a skirt for it, but I think it turned out pretty cute.



Jonathan also put together our swing, bouncy seat, car seat, stroller, and high chair. He's been busy...
Update on the contest- Vickie and Emily, I'm so sorry, but you are both out. So far, it looks like Tambria and Chad are the front runners. We'll keep you posted on any changes. Thanks for voting!
We had a doctor's appointment on Thursday, and he wants to see me again Tuesday. I had dilated a whole centimeter ( I know, wow, right). If things have progressed enough by Tuesday, he will keep me. If not, he will let me go until the following Tuesday, but he said that's it. If nothing by then, he will induce. So, we'll just have to wait and see.
No comments:
Post a Comment