

Well, after mother's weekend here, we have one big thing crossed off the list. We have a coming home outfit. I know that may not seem like a "big thing," but I wanted it to be perfect, so it was a big deal to me. I mean, we only get to bring her home from the hospital one time. It's not like I can go back to that moment later on, so I really wanted to find the perfect outfit. I am so happy with what we picked out. I think it is so sweet, and we found a little bonnet to match, just in case she has no hair for a bow.
We did not get a chance to do much other shopping, because mother had a test on Saturday, but we got a ton done around the house on Sunday, and I have a good idea of what I need to get done in the next few weeks. Thanks, mother, for all of your help- seriously, you did way too much and I feel like I worked you to the bone, but I really really appreciate you. I love you very much, and I owe you one (or two, or three, or a hundred- whatever).
No comments:
Post a Comment