Friday, March 26, 2010

29 Weeks


Things are moving along around here.  This week, I had another doctor's appointment and everything was fine.  Sweetpea was measuring a little small, but my doctor said he really couldn't get an accurate reading because she sits up so high in my ribcage.  I told him he was 100% correct- she is always right under my top left rib- or at least it feels that way.  I think it is sort of sweet, though.  Maybe she will be a cuddly baby since she already wants to be as close up as possible.  Other than that, everything was right on schedule and looked great.  Her heartrate was good, my blood pressure was good, and they said my weight was good, but we will leave that one alone.  

At our next visit, in 2 weeks, we get to have our 4-D ultrasound.  I am so excited and cannot wait for it to get here.  My doctor said that 31 weeks is the perfect time to have it done because the baby will have plenty of fat by then and will look a lot like she will when she is born, but she will still have some room to move around.  I will definitely post pictures- be praying that we get some good ones.




No comments:

Post a Comment