Wednesday, March 17, 2010

28 Weeks



Here we are at 28 weeks.  

I can't believe that next week it will be time for another doctor's appointment.  It feels like things are really moving fast now, which may be why I am getting really anxious to get everything ready for the baby to be here.  We have washed all of her clothes and bedding and it is all put away.  It definitely makes things seem real to see her clothes hanging in the closet.  

Tomorrow is a big day- I have my sewing machine class in the afternoon, and I really really hope that I will be able to monogram and applique once the class is over.  That is my main goal.  (Granny, if you are reading this, I have also made it my goal to learn to wind that blankety blank bobbin that gave us such a fit- I am not leaving until someone teaches me how to get it right).  I have burp cloths and onesies I want to dress up, and I need to get started.  

After sewing class, Jonathan and I have our first baby class at the hospital.  This class only meets once for two hours, and then we start our first time parenting classes, which will meet each Monday night in April.  I cannot believe it is already time for that.  It feels like my doctor was just telling me that I would need to start classes in the 7th month.  

This weekend, my mother has to be in town for a test for work, so she is going to help me finish up some shopping and make some decisions.  I have a tendency to second guess everything, so I am excited about her being here to reassure me.  We want to find a changing table, something to hang over the crib, and cute fabric for some projects I have in mind.  Hopefully, we will get everything done and we can coast into June.  

If we find anything cute, I'll post pictures.  



No comments:

Post a Comment