Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Little Miss Makeup

I had a Little Miss Makeup doll when I was a little girl, and it was one of my favorite toys.



Now, I have a real life little miss makeup, who loves to play with Mommy's stuff. 

Back in March, we were home sick, and I let Helen Claire use my makeup mirror and have free reign of the brushes and some eyeshadow and blush.
DSC_0186

DSC_0183

DSC_0168

I have vivid memories of playing with my Aunt Laurie's makeup mirror.  It had different colored lights... one for daylight, one for evening, one for office light, so you could see how your makeup would look in different scenarios.  It was so fun (and so 80's), so I thought why not let Helen Claire try mine out !  She was perfectly happy for a good 20 minutes. 

DSC_0180

DSC_0179

 DSC_0176

I also have vivid memories of getting in trouble for playing in my mother's powder, which could come back to haunt me, now that I've let Helen Claire loose!

DSC_0164

Love having a girly-girl to share these memories with!

No comments:

Post a Comment