Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Recently

So, I'm supposed to be working on a class project right now, but for some reason, looking through my pictures and old blog posts is more exciting.

I realized that I'm still behind a few months on the blog... I have lots of posts saved as drafts, but I'm not organized enough right now to get to all of those.  When we moved, I boxed up all my blog notes... so I'm still looking for those, and I need to find Helen Claire's two year check up sheet with her height/weight so I can finish that post.

Since I can't wrap up all those other posts, I thought I would share a few snaps of life that haven't quite made it here yet.  A mish mash of a sneak peek for when I finally finish all those half-done posts!

DSC_0173
Doctoring Daddy's leg

DSC_0164
Watching fourth of July fireworks

CSC_0118
Sick day:  Hand, Foot and Mouth round 3

DSC_0116
Helen Claire took this picture herself!

DSC_0097
So You Think You Can Dance

DSC_0079

Helping Mommy



DSC_0078
Dumplings for my sick baby... Mary B says "Yes to Dumplings, No to Drugs."

DSC05327
Steel City Pops- we LOVE poppies!


DSC_0307
Chattanooga Trip

DSC_0082
Good Morning

DSC_0071
Playing outside

DSC_0043
Just one of the girls... getting ready for our freshmen

DSC_0020
First day of school- in room 9

DSC_0018
Olympics Party

DSC_0191
Publix green car cart

3 comments:

  1. I don't think she can get any cuter or sweeter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just adore all Helen Claire's facial expressions. These are all so precious.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love the picture of her on the hall with the girls! So precious!

    ReplyDelete