Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Where to Begin

I'm so behind... not just on this blog, but on all fronts.  We are all moved, so I need to update about that, and Helen Claire had her second birthday party...a month ago today!  So, I need to blog that and a few "Love Notes."  We still have moving boxes everywhere; Helen Claire is speaking in complete sentences, and I feel like things are moving faster than I know how to handle.  Not to mention that new job that starts August 1!

Do y'all ever feel like things are just going too fast?  That's me lately.  It's all good (really good) stuff, and so many exciting things are happening, but it's still a lot to process.  I've been behind before, and I'll catch up again, but I'm still trying to catch my breath.  So, sorry (again) for the lack of updates.  I promise to get to it really soon!  For now, here's a little picture of the sweetest two year old I know.  This was one of the last pictures we took at the pool house.  She was "helping" Jonathan wash his truck, which basically meant she poured a ton of water all over herself and the concrete.
DSC_0892
So far, the twos have been a mixture of what we expected... whining, not listening, challening, etc. and complete sweetness and good manners.  Helen Claire goes back and forth on needing correction and being on her best behavior.  It just depends on when you catch her :)  For now, I'll take all the love and cuddles and gentleness and focus on that.

Be back soon!

1 comment: