When you were little, did you have a lovey or a favorite toy or doll? Lately, I have been trying to really pay attention to the little things about Helen Claire. This past year, especially since her first birthday, has flown by and I feel like a do a pretty good job of documenting the big things, but I don't want to miss the little characteristics that make her the Helen Claire she is right now. I know when she is older, I will want to remember what was important to her at this age.
A friend at work asked me what she was into lately... and I named off a lot of things... coloring, painting, playing babies, blankets and loveys, and her mickey mouse. That got me thinking that I should probably document how attached she is to her blankies and silkies and taggies and loveys and night-nights... we call them lots of things around here :)
Here is Helen Claire with Mickey Mouse all ready for school this morning. She first had to show Mickey all the flowers and pumpkins, then I told her he could ride along in the car seat with her. She helped me buckle him in and asked "please" for her blanket. I covered them both up and we were on the road!
There is no way I could capture every sweet moment, but I do not ever want to forget this precious little face and her excitement and attachment to her loveys.






Jenny, I adore this post and the pictures are totally beautiful. How I love that little face!
ReplyDeleteYou see I had to roll her little coat sleeves. Poor baby has short arms like her Mama.
ReplyDelete