Anyway, I love the Bluff Park Dollar General. It is so clean! Plus, they have everything and it is way cheap. I got Minnie Mouse Pajamas for $6! Please don't judge me for buying pj's at the DG... I was just so excited they had baby pajamas in size 18M, and not those God awful "Foxy" and "Princess" pj's that Target sells. Please Lord, help us stay away from "Foxy" for as long as possible. I am pretty sure I can't take that yet... or, ever. You do remember when I almost had a breakdown in Target because we had to move to the "toddler" section for pajamas, and there were no more cute, baby, sweet pj's. I drove all the way to the outlet mall to stock up. So, I'm very happy to know that right down the road, there are loads of cheap, cute, appropriate BABY goods for all our sleeping needs.
I picked up a sale paper on the way out (who does that at Dollar General- me apparently), so I could plan my trip for Friday... I am ending this post now because I am so lame.
No comments:
Post a Comment