I'm getting so fast that all my mama's pictures are blurry. She can't keep up with me and all my new tricks.
Like at school this summer, we have water play days every week and we get ICE CREAM on Thursdays. Thursday, hurry up and get here already, pretty please!!.
Also, in the summer, my parents have had a cool streak (don't worry, guys, I'm sure it isn't permanent). They don't make me take a bath on Fridays and we get to watch a show on TV or eat pizza. The grown ups call it Family Night, but I just call it FUN.
My mommy is being super lame right now (see I told you her coolness was only for a minute) and wants me to share my daily schedule with you "so she'll remember it." She's really into this remembering thing ,whatever that means. I like doing what mommy asks, so here is my schedule right now.
6:30/6:45ish: I wake up, get a clean diaper and eat breakfast. I have my milk in a sippy cup, and I usually eat cheese toast (I would pick that every day, because it is my favortie), oatmeal with fruit, cheerios and milk, or scrambled eggs. While I sit in my highchair and feed myself/feed the dog, mommy finishes getting ready for work. Sometimes (when she oversleeps)she has to get in the shower, which is funny becuase she peeks through the curtain a lot to check on me and she sings really off key to keep me entertained. She dries her hair with this crazy blower looking contraption, and sometimes she shoots some air over at me. I crack up every single time- it never gets old. I always think she is done and then she does it again. She said she learned that trick from Papa when she was a little girl.
7:20: Leave for school. We listen to Rick and Bubba sometimes on the way to school, and I like to laugh when they do. I'm very smart, you know, and I know when stuff is funny, so I laugh too. When we don't listen to Rick and Bubba, or when they talk about serious politics stuff, we sing. We like Jesus Loves Me, The Wheels on the Bus, The Itsy-Bitsy Spider and If You're Happy and You Know It. We pray for Daddy and for my school friends and teachers and for me to be sweet at school. I pray for no bites... I pray really, really, extra hard for no bites. Did I tell y'all that I was bitten again last week, but I got a cracker and I didn't even cry. I'm tough.
9:00: SNACK time!!!! Woohoo- I love a good snack. I have milk in a sippy, maybe some water and my food. My teachers told Mama that I was a good role model of what you should do during snack. They said I don't throw my food or have a fit. They just don't know that I really love food, and I wouldn't waste it by throwing it down (unless I was feeding Jordan).
Now I just play a little until lunch time. My favorite games are with my Elmo toy that plays different songs, boxes, spoons, medicine droppers, my Curious George, my kitchen, and my car. I love to open and shut the top of my car. I just squeal and squeal. I love hats, too, and I will leave them on. I also can play with my baby from Cabbage Patch hospital for a long time. I like to put down the blankie just right, then put down the baby, then cover her up. Then, I have to start all over again. Then, she needs her bottle. That baby is a lot of work.
11:30: Lunch. I have milk, water, and food- usually some type of protein, a grain a vegetable, something green and a fruit. English peas are my favorite, and also, I love chickpeas. At school, I love it when Mr. Tony makes ham. It is my favorite school lunch, and Miss Lindsey told Mommy that I always sign for "more" and "please" when we have ham.
12:30-2:30: After lunch, I need some rest. I take a nap from about 12:30-2:30. I sleep on my napmat on my cot. It is a cool napmat... it has ladybugs and sunshines and clouds. Mama takes it to school on Mondays with my lovey and a blankie, and it stays there all week. I love my napmat and smile whenever I see it. Then, I lay down and go to sleep all by myself. I'm such a big girl. I had a secret the first day on the cots. During morning play time, I snuck a little tiny Barney into the peg on my cot. When it was naptime, I just pulled out Barney and played for a little bit, then put him back in the hole. I even showed Mama my little secret toy when she came to pick me up.
3:00: You guessed it, I eat again! Snack time- yay. More milk or water and a little snack to tide me over until supper.
4:30: Mommy picks me up from school. She leaves every morning, but she always promises to come back, and guess what, she always does, 'cause my mommy and daddy say it's important to only make promises that you can keep. I crawl as fast as my little baby legs will go and get to door to start waving bye-bye to everyone. Miss Lindsey gives me my "homework" to do on the ride home, and we are outta there! On the way to the car, we stop by the windchimes and I get to make them go bing, bing, bing or I look at the sunflowers and zinnias. When we get to the car, I pat my mommy's face and give her two or three hugs. She said it's the best part of her day.
5:30: Supper. I always have milk with supper, and I like to eat what is on mommy and daddy's plates. It's so much better ( I really know it's the same thing, but I like to mess with them). We chat at supper and talk about everybody's best and worst part of the day. I am learning to say the blessing and know how to hold my hands to pray. I am usually hungry, so I'm a pretty good eater. I use my "more", "eat," and "please" signs a lot at supper. I prop my foot up on my tray sometimes when I eat, and I also do that in my stroller. I like to throw my cup off the tray approximately 147 times during one meal (even though I never do it at school). It is helping my parents learn patience- glad I could help, guys!

After I eat, if we have time, we go for a walk or play. Then I take a bath and get my jammies on.

We read one night night book for a whole week, then we swap it for a new one. We always read my Bible every night, and we are almost all the way through it. I like to point out Jesus on the front cover and give him night night loves.
7:30- Bedtime. I am usuallly so sleepy from my busy day, and I get in my crib with a lovey and passy and fall asleep. Most of the time, I am really sleepy. When I am ready for bed, I will point to the room, and you will know I want to go to sleep. I get kind of fussy pants when I want to sleep. Sometimes, I crawl around for a little while and laugh at myself or at mommy and daddy when they come check on me. I usually am out like a light by 8:00.
That's it, and I do pretty much the same kind of thing everyday, but don't worry, I'm not bored. Mama says the consistency is good, and it is teaching me about trust because I have a stable environment. She hopes so, anyway.
Good night everyone. Love and baby hugs to you.
Love,
Helen Claire







So sweet HC! Glad you got to come and visit Mama at work last week! I enjoyed having you there!! :)
ReplyDelete