So, goodbye facebook. It's been a good run, and maybe we will be friends again one day, but for now, I need to focus on other things.
Friday, July 15, 2011
Out with the old
I deactivated my facebook account. Yes, you are reading that correctly. We here at the Lucas three are decluttering... our home... our calendars... our priorities... our spending... everything. In my own decluttering journey, I found that way too much of my time is spent on facebook. I always think I don't have enough time... time to spend with Helen Claire and Jonathan, time to work on house stuff, time to cook or find new recipes, time to spend in prayer and Bible study, time to just be quiet. If I'm being honest with myself (which decluttering does, by the way), I have plenty of time, and as my mom says "The same 24 hours as everyone else." I just haven't been using it in the right way.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment