Monday, April 25, 2011

Playing Catch Up

I have a ton to post about... and the sad thing is, most of them have been written for weeks. I just haven't found the time to add pictures!

I hope to finish all the Helen Claire Weekly posts, add hospital pictures, some videos, everything from T's wedding, and Easter in the next couple of nights so I can be all up-to-date.

Just hang with me... it might just turn into one big camera clean out in one post, but that's better than nothing :)

Oh, and I know I have been promising a post about going to the Pepper Place Farmer's Market. We actually didn't take many pictures, other than in the car on the way there. There were a ton of strawberries and not much else (I'm sure that will change as the season goes on). Anyway, Helen Claire wore her apple shirt and jeans with her cherry shoes a green bow to look like a farm girl. The funny thing about this outfit is that I remember dressing her in all of these items in the fall. I looked back in Iphoto, and in her 20 week pictures, she is wearing the same jeans. Even though it makes me sad, because I know they still fit because of all her crazy sickness, I want to remember how long she wore certain clothes. This outfit, her denim romper, her fall Carter's floral onesies... it feels like they fit for such a long time!

If you look at her hand in the last picture, you can still see a little bit of her Hand Foot and Mouth war wounds :(

DSC_0127
DSC_0128

No comments:

Post a Comment