Here is our baby at 18 weeks. Please excuse the poor quality- it was very early in the morning, and still dark, so we did the best we could.
She is still growing and getting such a sweet personality. She is very talkative and loves to babble back and forth with us. She is starting to really recognize her friends and teachers at school, and the other day she realized that I had disappeared for a second. She started crying until I showed her I was still there. I bent down and was hidden by a cabinet, so she thought I left without her! We might have to stop our lunch time dates since she is beginning to understand the difference between me being there and not being there.
Also, at school, she is jumping in the big girl exersaucer now. It is the one with bungee cords that really jumps instead of kind of wobbling. She loves it! She also figured out how to make the musical seat work, which her teachers were happy about. She was so cute- she would stick out her tounge and really focus, then kick the seat when the music went off to make it start again. Mrs. Mickey said she was the first one to figure that out! Yay, Helen Claire.
We went home this past weekend and helped Aunt Vickie, who we are now calling T Vickie, find a wedding gown. She looked really pretty in all of them, but the one she picked is beautiful! Thanks, T, for letting us go with you.
Not much else going on around here. We have a Fall Festival at school this Friday, then the school Pumpkin Patch on Monday. We'll take lots of pictures!
No comments:
Post a Comment