LOVE it!! I'll be on the lookout for other good deals on cute ones!
Look at those cheeks! She is so adorable.
She needs the carters onesie that says "I'm as cute as my aunt"
Oooo...I need to find that one Tambria!!
Yes, you do Vickie, and Emily, you are so right about the cheeks!
Can I nominate a onesie for onesie Wednesday? b/c I want to see a picture of her in the one I got her way before she was born. :)
Ha Ha Ha, Kacey. That is so funny, because it is already laying out for this week! You must have read my mind.
LOVE it!! I'll be on the lookout for other good deals on cute ones!
ReplyDeleteLook at those cheeks! She is so adorable.
ReplyDeleteShe needs the carters onesie that says "I'm as cute as my aunt"
ReplyDeleteOooo...I need to find that one Tambria!!
ReplyDeleteYes, you do Vickie, and Emily, you are so right about the cheeks!
ReplyDeleteCan I nominate a onesie for onesie Wednesday? b/c I want to see a picture of her in the one I got her way before she was born. :)
ReplyDeleteHa Ha Ha, Kacey. That is so funny, because it is already laying out for this week! You must have read my mind.
ReplyDelete