Happy first Father's Day, Jonathan! You are already so great with Helen Claire, and she LOVES you so much.
And, Happy Father's Day to my Papa, who has always been there for all of us, and who still takes care of us. You might drive us crazy sometimes, but no one loves us like you do. Thanks for calling to check on us since Helen Claire got here. We know you would be here in a minute if we needed you.
And, to my Daddy, who I especially miss this year. No one has a better Daddy, and I know you would be over-the-moon if you could meet my sweet baby. For all the happiness the past couple of weeks have brought, it has been bittersweet, because you aren't here. I miss you and love you so much and would give anything to give you a real life Father's Day hug and go to Dreamland with you.

Oh sweet Jenny - you make me cry. I know your daddy would be so proud of you.
ReplyDelete