We had another visit with our doctor last week, on the 11th. I went by myself this time, since it was the visit to have my one hour glucose test. My sugar was high, but everything else was ok, and Sweetpea babycakes checked out perfectly. Her heart rate was exactly where it should have been, and she was measuring according to her due date.
As for my sugar, I had to go back to the doctor yesterday for the three hour test, since I failed the first screening. Three hours, and a bottle of glucola later, I passed. So, praise the Lord, I do not have gestational diabetes.
We are getting ready for Step Sing around here, so sorry for the lack of updates. I know all four of you who read this were getting really bored with seeing the same old post. We are still taking our weekly picture, so I will post weeks 21, 22, 23, and 24 soon- I promise.
No comments:
Post a Comment