I know I have a ton of updating to do on this little blog, and I also know that blogs are fast becoming a thing of the past with Instagram, Twitter, and all the other easier, quicker ways to share photos and glimpes into the day-to-day lives of our friends. BUT- I am not quite ready to give up on our old blog yet.
The posts documenting Helen Claire's first year of life, her toddler days, pre-school pictures, and all the in-betweens make me realize how precious this little space is, and I don't want to wish I had kept it up.
So, look for more posts coming from us soon. In the meantime, here's a new tradition we started this New Year. Every year, we hope to shoot some video of Helen Claire telling us her name, how old she is, what she wants to learn in the new year, and what she wants to be when she grows up. We think it's pretty good... enjoy!!
No comments:
Post a Comment