I am working on the posts for Helen Claire's birthday. In the meantime, here is a little comparison of our sweet girl at one and two. Just a quick sidenote, I did not buy two of the same outfit in different sizes for these pictures. She wore the exact same outfit for both. It's a 12 month, and it was a little big last year, but it still fit this year. Helen Claire's a petite little miss and is still the shortest in her class, but that's just fine. I can still get away with still calling her my baby since she's a tiny hiney.
Just for comparison sake, I added her birthday picture from last year too. It's amazing what happens in just two short years. Can't believe our "baby" is such a big girl!

She looks like such a toddler now...and she's the perfect size :) Love her
ReplyDeleteVickie
Yes, she does look like such a big girl these days. She is the perfect little Helen Claire size- just trying to keep up with how much she's changed.
ReplyDelete