I'll end this post with a list of other funny little sayings this sweet little two year old has:
- "Ok Mama." If I ask her to do anything, or ask her to bring me something, this is her response. It gets me everytime.
- "Two minutes." I don't care what we ask her to, she asks for two more minutes. It's her go to time frame. Never one minute, three minutes... always two minutes.
- "Oh Yeah." And, she says it in a Randy Savage voice. The.best.thing.ever!
- This isn't really a saying, but she has a face she does for saying yes. She'll kind of tilt her face up and shake her head while she says yeah or yes. She usuallly says, "Yes, yeah, ok mama." over and over!
- "Clean Biaper, No Poops." She loves to tell us this in a sing-song voice. If we ask her if she's clean, 9 times out of 10, this is the answer.
- "Wawa Play." They've started water play back again this summer at pre-school, and she has it twice a week in her room. When I pick her up from school and ask what she did, she very matter-of-factly tells me it was a wawa play day. She looks forward to them every week!
- "Ella and Ella Frances." These are her best little friends at school, and we hear about them a LOT!
Sorry for the lack of updates. With packing, having a birthday, and everyday stuff... it's just been on the back burner for a while.
No comments:
Post a Comment