Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Just another reason I love Publix

Have y'all seen the Publix Mother's Day commercial yet?  If you haven't seen it, I've shared it below.  Get your tissues.


When Helen Claire was sick last week and we were doing a lot of rocking, we watched it together.   I cried.  Helen Claire gave me a hug.  It was the best, and I loved it for two reasons... one, Helen Claire will probably be at least as old as the little girl in the commercial (she looks 5 or 6 to me) by the time we get to even think about another baby.  It made me feel better about having babies so far apart.  Two, I love telling Helen Claire about what she was like as a baby and doing things with her and sharing secrets, and I can't wait until she really understands and we get to have moments like that.

It is such a sweet commercial.  Publix, I'm a life-long fan.  You really are the greatest store... and thanks for all the free amoxicillin.  You've saved me a ton these past two years.

No comments:

Post a Comment