Thursday, March 1, 2012

Thankful Thursday

Today, I'm thankful for my mother. She got Helen Claire some of the sweetest little outfits from a little place in Nashville called Helen's. How appropriate! Mother is always spoiling us, especially with fancy little clothes that I would never be able to afford (but she did get them on sale... no use paying full price). Anyway, here are a few shots of our morning yesterday. Helen Claire wore one of her new outfits, and she was ready to show it off. Of course, baby Sam was close by for moral support.
DSC_0895

DSC_0893

This is her new "smile" face... Asian baby. (I can say that because I was joked about being part Chinese my whole life) :)
DSC_0885

I'm also thankful today for the funny little moments in our everyday life. You've probably read it a billion times and so have I, but I love the little quote about the days seeming so long, but the years being so short. It's true. Last night, Helen Claire found a thermometer while I was trying to put on her PJs. She stuck it right under her little armpit and pressed the button. We were laughing so hard. Then, she checked me and Jonathan out to make sure we were fever-free. It's scary to think about how much she picks up on from us!
DSC_0899

And, last, but definitely not least, I'm thankful for Justin Bieber. I hope you will be too after this little video. (The Bieber part is at the beginning, so you won't have to watch the whole 6 minutes, but feel free to if you want).

No comments:

Post a Comment