Sunday, March 11, 2012

School Notes

Helen Claire has the best teachers! Last year in the baby room and this year in the toddler room have been so much fun for her. Her teachers this year, Mrs. Jessica and Ms. Michele send me updates and pictures just like Mrs. Mickey and Miss Lindsey did last year.

I appreciate how well her teachers know her and all they do to make her days special, since we both work. The work they do is amazing, and we are so thankful for them. It makes my day when I get an email with a thoughtful little note about Helen Claire.

If you are reading this and you had a good teacher who really invested in you as a child, stop reading and go write them a note right now to say Thank You. I can't thank HC's teachers enough for all the things they do to show how much they love her and care about her.

Here are a few emails and pictures from the past couple of months:




From 11/4/2011- Favorite Team Day. This note is from Mrs. Jessica, and she attached the picture.

"Sorry it’s fuzzy, but she was moving and shaking the shaker. She is looking so cute today!!"



2011-2012 007




From 11/29/2011- Helen Claire typed a note to me:



"She wanted to say hi…
Trhgffjkknvdgj v b

That’s all she had for today. See you later!"




From 12/2/2011:

"Hi Jenny! I would just like to tell you that HC thinks she is hot stuff today. She woke up early from nap and now every time I turn around she blows me kisses or waves. I just love this girl! If you look for her on the camera she is the one under the window rolling around being cute! Hilarious!"



From 2/28/2012- this went with our "Wordless Wednesday" post from a couple of weeks ago:


I told Helen Claire to smile and say cheese and this is what she did instead. Haha. She laughed at me after I took it because she knew exactly what she was doing!! Hilarious! I love her!



100_0340




This one is old, but I realized I never shared it before. Last year, Miss Lindsey sent me this email on 3/22/2011. It hurts me to look at how little she is!




"They said she kept trying to pull herself into the basket. When I came in she was just sitting there reading the book! :)"



basket




Lindsey also sent me a ton of pictures last year. Anytime Helen Claire had a "first" at school, her teachers were so good about documenting it for me, since I couldn't be there to experience it firsthand. That was so special to me, and I still get teary thinking about all the things they did to make sure we felt included in the things she did during the day. Here are some shots of her in the big girl bouncer, her first school snack, and a couple other random things.



Feb.1,2011 ROOm 5 025



Feb.1,2011 ROOm 5 023



FEB.15&16,2011 Room 5 001



St.patric's day 2011 RM.5 017



St.patric's day 2011 RM.5 018



Oct.2010 rm. 5 011



Oct.2010 rm. 5 001

No comments:

Post a Comment