We worked on the colors Red and Pink since it was easy to find Valentine's Day stickers, food, etc. for our activities. I found some strawberry heart shaped "mawwas," and we used them to learn about the color pink.
After our activity, I let Helen Claire play at her table while she finished eating her marshmallow. I guess she handed it to Jonathan at some point, and he thought she wanted him to eat it. So, he did... and all hell broke loose. You would have thought someone got stabbed at our house. Full on breakdown mode, people. Real tears streaming down her little cheeks- the whole nine yards.
We realized that she was not physically hurt or bleeding and got a new marshmallow. The world was all right again, and Jonathan was forgiven after a "ma mout" (time-out) :)
Which brings us to today. I was home with Helen Claire, and I asked if she wanted a marshmallow. She took it, then looked right at me with the most serious face, and said, "No Da-Da, Noooo" while shaking her finger. That's right, baby, don't give Daddy your snacks- he'll eat them.
That is too, too funny. I can just see Jonathan sitting in timeout. I think is hilarious how HC remembered her'mawwa' was eatten by her Daddy!
ReplyDeleteBahaha!
ReplyDeleteand for a second time that story made me laugh out loud!!
ReplyDelete