Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Happy Heart

Jonathan used to buy me Happy Heart perfume for Valentine's every year when we were dating. So, Valentine's always makes me think of that. Anyway, we had a fun Valentine's Day.

We worked on Helen Claire's Valentines for her friends at school.
DSC_0495

We made strawberry kool-aid play doh with little tags that said "doh" you want to be my Valentine? I wanted a sugar/candy free treat, and I think they turned out ok. I wish we had stickers instead of plain paper, but it worked and it was something Helen Claire could help out with, which was fun.
DSC_0501
DSC_0503
DSC_0519
DSC_0526

We stayed home, ate some of our treats from our Valentines from school, and opened presents.
Helen Claire tries to use my broom every time I sweep, and she always helps me with the dustpan, so we decided to get one that was more her size.


DSC_0537

The only thing she asked for was a potty (which is another post for another day, and she did not get one for Vday) and a "boon." Here she is with her balloon... even though it's blurry, it is the only picture I got of her with it, so I had to post.
DSC_0549
DSC_0573

DSC_0597

DSC_0604

DSC_0611

DSC_0618

DSC_0624

asking "please" can she play with her new stuff now and stop with all these pictures!
DSC_0631

She did get to play, but all the pictures are so blurry- she was sweeping way too fast for my camera.

After she played and cleaned the floors, we opened a package from Mimi and Aunt T. Daddy helped us out a little bit...
DSC_0763
Helen Claire got some clothes, books, stickers, crackers and bunny fruit snacks. She was way excited over all of it, but especially the last two items. She showed me her cracker...
DSC_0758
DSC_0761
DSC_0766
DSC_0777
DSC_0765
DSC_0788

A big "Thank You" in baby sign language from Helen Claire
DSC_0769
Here's a little comparison of our Vday picture from this year and last year:


DSC_0696


DSC_0131




And here are lots of pictures of our little Valentine...


DSC_0700


DSC_0703


DSC_0720


She was getting tired of me taking all these pictures, I guess!




So, we got a book so she could read to Pig.


DSC_0723


DSC_0724




She had a secret to share with Pig.


DSC_0729


It must have been really funny...


DSC_0737




DSC_0738




Happy Heart Day to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment