We love Helen Claire so much and cannot imagine our lives without her, but that's not to say we haven't had our share of rough moments. Finding out we were having Helen Claire was a shock, and it was definitely something we had hoped to hold off on until Jonathan finished school. Because she just came to us, I feel like she is our biggest gift and responsibility, and I constantly worry about getting everything right with her. I had so many fears when we found out about her (and still do), so I especially loved this part...
"yet I think my biggest fear was that I would fail miserably at being your mother."
That's my struggle everyday, and I imagine other mothers, no matter what season of motherhood they are in, are nodding their heads right now too. I'll save the rest of my thoughts, but I wanted to share this little read... because I needed to hear it today. Hope you enjoy.
No comments:
Post a Comment