Sunday, March 6, 2011

Our Life in Numbers- An Update

We are just gettting back home. Here is a glimpse of the past two weeks for us in numbers:

  • 2 - the number of days our trip to Mimi's house was intended to be
  • 16- the actual number of days our trip took turned into
  • 9- the number of days Helen Claire spent in the hospital
  • 3- the number of showers Helen Claire's mother took in said hospital (if you can count, you have just realized I took way less showers than needed- it wasn't high on my priority list, ok)
  • 1- the number of days Jonathan was able to spend in the hospital, because he was stuck here with the flu
  • 1- the number of ER visits I made while in the hospital with Helen Claire. I just had a really bad cold, but the nurses said I should get myself tested for flu to make sure I didn't give it to HC
  • 9- the number of prescriptions our little family of 3 racked up during our plague
We are getting ready for the week now in Birmingham. Helen Claire will be staying with her Nana (J's mom) while I go back to work tomorrow and he goes back to school. She is not cleared for daycare until Wednesday. We are praying this will be the end of the sickness for a while. Helen Claire has lost two pounds since early February, when she had the stomach bug. We are ready for her to be well, gain her weight back and fully recover. I'll do a full post later about the past two weeks, and I have three blogs written for "Helen Claire Weekly." I just need to add the pictures and post them. I hope to get around to all of that this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment