It really is true, and as much fun as we had going on our whirlwind trips to South Alabama, North Carolina, and back, I'm glad to be home. I miss everyone terribly. It always seems like I miss them more after spending an extended amount of time with them. BUT, I have a TON to do to get ready for the real world tomorrow, and I have a lot to update on the blog world front, including all the new tricks that our almost 7 MONTH OLD has learned. Is anyone else having a hard time with the fact that she's not a
baby baby anymore?
I hope by later tonight or tomorrow after work, I'll be able to clean out my camera and post all of my pictures from Christmas and our trips. Until then, we here at the Lucas household hope that your holidays were just as happy as ours were.
No comments:
Post a Comment