I know that I have been a stranger to this space over the past week and half, but I had a very good reason, I promise. I have been at home (home home, not Birmingham home) since Thanksgiving, and I just got back to Birmingham tonight. It has been glorious.
Now the catch up begins. I promise that I will post Helen Claire Weekly and a Thanksgiving post in the next couple of days when I get all of my pictures downloaded.
I also have to get started on Christmas shopping. Yes, I said started. I have procrastinated this year, but here's to knocking out that list from here on out.
It's getting late, so I should probably go to bed, but I want to quickly take the time to really thank my family for the time we were able to spend with them. I have been struggling with anxiety and feelings of inadequacy and unmet expectations of myself lately. This week, I got to spend time just being... I hung out with my mother; Helen Claire and I spent the week with Papa and Granny and I got to watch them love on my baby; Aunt Laurie brought us a prize everyday and got tons of Helen Claire sugar. They took care of us, and it felt so good. So, thank you all- I love you very much.
I'll post pictures soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment