Can you believe it, blogging world- I am posting Onesie Wednesday, and it's actually Wednesday! Plus, I have cooked three meals this week, and I cleaned the bathrooms. Please try to contain your excitement. I know lots of moms are much better at this than I am, but I am still trying to figure out how to work, take good care of Helen Claire, and accomplish household tasks. I know it will all come together eventually, but I am claiming these small victories this week :)
This Onesie Wednesday comes to you courtesy of Newt and Chelsea, who picked up this cute little striped number at FAO Schwartz in NYC. Fancy baby, she already has an outfit from New York. Most adults I know can't even say that. Thanks Newtie and Chelsea- it is a super cute onesie and she got lots of compliments today at school. Her teacher said she looked like a little piece of candy.
No comments:
Post a Comment