Helen Claire likes to chat back and forth now. Here is a little snippet from tonight's conversation.
(Please ignore the fact that I talk like a four year-old redneck little girl. I have anxiety about even posting this for that very reason. Ok. Thanks.)
Thanks, Emily. That makes me feel better, but just today, a lady on the phone that I was trying to help with a billing question asked to speak to an adult! My voice hasn't quite grown up yet :)
Vickie- you would have to fight Jonathan, Mom, and Aunt Laurie for her :) Good luck with that. We love you!
Love it! and Jenny don't you worry about your voice either I miss hearing it.
ReplyDeleteWonderful. I know you are all enjoying her so much!
ReplyDeleteI need her to come live with me
ReplyDeleteThanks, Emily. That makes me feel better, but just today, a lady on the phone that I was trying to help with a billing question asked to speak to an adult! My voice hasn't quite grown up yet :)
ReplyDeleteVickie- you would have to fight Jonathan, Mom, and Aunt Laurie for her :) Good luck with that. We love you!