On Saturday night, we went to Jonathan's sister, Brandi's house, and hunted eggs. I was super on top of things and took no pictures of that! We had fun anyway- there are just no pictures to prove it.
Sunday, we went to church and had lunch at Granny and Papa's with Aunt Laurie, Josh, Mother, and Vickie.
Mom and Vickie looking cute... me looking like a big beige tank.
The boys
The grandbabies, minus Newtie. We missed you Newt man. Please excuse the fact that we are not looking at my camera. Mother, Aunt Laurie and Jonathan all had a camera, so we weren't sure who to look at for what.
The Lucas Family- acting really cheesy, like we are posing at Olan Mills. Too bad Jordan didn't look at the camera and Jonathan is about to crack up laughing.
Vickie and Me- (P.S.- I don't think it's fair to make a 7 1/2 month pregnant girl stand beside someone so pretty). She is seriously so cute.
Even Jordan had a good time in the sunshine...
It was a really fun weekend, and we were happy to see everyone. Only one more time to go home until baby cakes gets here. I told Jonathan I think I am going to spend the night with Granny and Papa by myself one last time just for old times sake!






No comments:
Post a Comment