Sunday, April 18, 2010

31 and 32 Week Pictures



Update on our 4-D ultrasound:  After my shower at work on Thursday, mother stayed with us for the weekend.  While she was here, we watched the video of our 4-D.  It was not great, but we did look for a few things, and we are pretty sure she has Jonathan's mouth.  His top lip hangs over his bottom lip a little bit, and it looks like the baby's does too.  We also think she will have my second toe, which means her second toe will be longer than her big toe.  We couldn't tell for sure, but it did look like it.  According to Papa (who also has my toes), that makes us pretty, so I'm not worried about it.  

Jonathan and I both have a dimple in our chins, so we were trying our best to slow down the video anytime it came close to her chin.  We never could see it clearly, but I think she will have a dimple too.  

At 31 and 32 weeks, things are moving along pretty well.   I am feeling really good, definitely more tired than before, which is a little difficult because I have a lot to get done between now and June 9, but things are good for the most part.  She still has her days and nights mixed up. She doesn't move around much during the daytime, but as soon as 10:00pm hits, she is awake and ready to go.  She is still staying pretty high up under my ribcage, but she does move around sometimes and venture out.  

I think she is getting a little cramped now, because I can't eat very much at one time.  Don't worry- I'm not missing any meals (as you can see by the pictures), but I do get really full really fast.  Everything is just sort of smooshed together right now.

We are waiting to get some pieces of her furniture that we ordered a few weeks ago, and I need to finish some projects for her nursery area, but we are on the downhill stretch of getting ready.

I am going home next weekend for the last time, then we are getting all three of our bags packed so we can be ready to go to the hospital at any time.  

If you want to say a little prayer for Jonathan as he finishes up his last week of class, then a week of finals, that would be really nice.  I know he is stressed out right now, and then after finals are over, he will get to stress out about only having a few weeks until the baby gets here (that's if she doesn't decide to come early)!  So, prayers for him would be appreciated. 

No comments:

Post a Comment