So, here are some highlights so far from home:
1. On the car ride here, Jonathan had to use the women's restroom, because apparently the men's had been occupied for quite some time, and he couldn't keep waiting.
2. Also, on the way home, we stopped at McDonald's for Jonathan to get something to eat. We were told at the drive through speaker that they were out of meat... remember now that we were at a McDonald's. We left without ordering.
3. Jonathan calls icicle lights popsicle lights, and mother calls those blow up yard decorations puff-a-lumps.
Seriously, though, we are having a good time at home. We have been able to see most everyone in both of our families, and I am getting to help mother get ready for the Christmas Eve. I'm sure I will have more funny stories to post later.
Jenny, love your posts on your family and sweetpea! Congratulations again! Hope you had a wonderful Christmas home with the family!
ReplyDelete