So, I am really behind on my baking for Christmas. Usually by now, I would have everything at least ready to bake. This year, I don't even have groceries bought to make cookies! Tonight, we have a Christmas dinner at my boss' house, but after that, it is gonna look like a bakery in our house.
Here's the list of cookies and goodies we will have for Christmas 2009:
1. Sugar Cookies
2. Chocolate Chip Cookies
3. Chocolate Flourless Cookies (thanks Vickie)
4. Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
5. Peanut Butter Cookies (for Jonathan, and I'm making them special this year, with a Reese's mini cup in the center)
6. Muddy Buddies (for my Office Depot Man at work and Mr. Mike, our delivery man)
7. Rice Krispy Treats
8. Chocolate Dipped Pretzels
At home, I am going to make some other things, but that is all I am making before we leave. I know I will make my caramel corn, and I would like to try making a Butternut Cake this year, but we'll have to see about that.
Now, I just need to find all of the coupons I saved for these ingredients and get to work. I'll post pictures of everything once I'm done-- if I ever get done.
They sound yummy!
ReplyDelete